Saturday, September 26, 2026

An Elemental's Law

The missing link
Roaming, patrolling 
Teaching stewardship
Protecting the ley lines 
Halt! 
There's always a guardian 
On the other side
He stared at me fiercely 
Deep dark brown eyes
With an odd hairstyle 
I didn't quite comprehend 
Forcing me back 
Time after time
Away from the grid lines
I pushed forward beyond 
His Jedi mind tricks 
No discouragement hindered me
Formidable and boisterous I was 
The ucumar towered over me 
Giving up
And opened his palm
An orange star crystal emerged
One I had never seen before 
I opened my eyes quickly 
Holding the image 
At the forefront of my memory 
Yanking myself out of meditation 
Scouring the net, and sure enough 
There it was in the material world
I drove to my favorite shop
In the ATL
And bought one right away

Energetic grids
Of immense power
Need orange aragonite
To harness the power properly 
Causing no rifts nor destruction 
To the delicate, yet robust ecosystem 

Crossing the dead
At the crossroads 
Each spirit a cold fusion reactor
Why do you think they harvest 
So often? 
The more I cross over
The more the matrix 
Collapses upon itself 
Rendering freedom 
To spirits no longer 
Trapped, caged, or enslaved

Now years have passed 
And my enchanted crystal 
Gathers dust unused
Not because it has no purpose 
But rather I can handle the energy 
With no disrespectful disruptions,
Distortions, nor havoc
Of the energy fields
Gifts granted of this magnitude 
Are fought for with sincerity, 
Justice, discipline, and love 
And perhaps in the future 
It will once again light the way
For an amateur in need 
Of a bit of calloused guidance 
When the essential gift 
Emerges from the darkness
To seal the pitfalls in reality 

My bloodline is strong 
Its strength is always gathering 
And the powers that be
Never rest upon high
They walk among us
As they always have 
By and by ©

Karen L. Fleming, 9.17.26






No comments:

Post a Comment