Friday, November 2, 2018

Murder Was Your Name

I have many past lives, and this is one of them. I think the best thing to do in this situation is to realize a mistake and let go. It's not an easy task, especially when ancient spells were used to seal a bond, but I am always grateful for all the angels and spirits that look after me. The most mind-blowing validation occurred when I showed my mom a picture of the person I knew I had a past life with, and she said, "That looks like my ex-husband." and my cousin agreed. I had never seen a picture of him in my life, there is definitely something to genetic memory.


Blasting the music
As loud as I can
Neglecting you
Once again
It’s an easy choice now
Rummaging through memories
Gathering the evidence
And I wonder
How I ever allowed
Your soul to merge
Within mine


Your depression
Devours souls for lunch
Your illness
Evaporates life
Incredibly slow
Driving the barb deeper
A thorn unlike any other
And I wonder
If you ever once
Noticed your soul
In a scrying mirror
To understand
Who and what
You actually are?


It’s ok now
I broke free
No more mockery
From me
The best decision
I made possible
Out of all
The infinite dimensions
Of possibilities


Your betrayals
Echoed throughout all eternity
You’re the worst version
Of Judas Iscariot
Never realizing
The murders your actions
Caused


If ever you awake
May you relive
All the accumulated burdens
Of the horrific pain
You manifested
Within your family
Throughout all the immense
Reincarnated life times
You’ve amassed ©

Bound By Passion

Image result for scrying mirror



No comments:

Post a Comment