Monday, November 12, 2012

Disregarding My Etiquette, Through the Silent Caldera

Since I've been asked in the past if I write darker poetry I decided to upload a very dismal poem that I wrote regarding a horrible Thanksgiving I had years ago called Disregarding My Etiquette; so, for all the morbid souls that inhabit the Earth enjoy.

If you're new to my blog here is what my book Through the Silent Caldera is about: Through the Silent Caldera is an autobiographical poetic synopsis of my life through the age of twenty-three years old. It encompasses every aspect of life with an extraordinary passion of poetic luminosity which includes: love, divorce, family, spirituality, death, and renewal.


Poetry Vlog: http://youtu.be/ErayqQHwIlg

Love ya all, Karen


Disregarding My Etiquette

Acquired I am
Abstruse in your inventions of credentials
Via this fanatically undiminished litigation
Coercion
You testified as devoted adoration
Ensnared me

Gaited persistently with elegance
You perpetually did
Deprivation squandered me to ponder
My avowed significance
Despondency
Scorched me successively
Beyond your mortified confessions

It's an observable duration
One more ritualistic celebration
Thanksgiving
No turkey was perceivable
Nor was an evergreen for the mirthful season
The repercussions of my gratuity
For my decorous demeanor
Was a trifle saucer of reluctant leftovers

Well,
Pardon me my beloved sir
Will you perpetually sanction me
To this dungeon of staggering cynicism?
Because to dishonor me

Renders my amusement ©

Karen L. Fleming


To buy my book Through the Silent Caldera which has received five star reviews:
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1470058731/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment