Monday, December 17, 2012

Quotes of the Extraordinary 8: Pulsating Singularity

Hello everyone. It is in fact time again for a new quote from my series Quotes of the Extraordinary. Have you ever experienced a dream where you time traveled throughout the cosmos to given a small bit of important information that you knew with a doubt you must recall upon those first brief moments when your eyes suddenly snapped open?

I have moments like this quite often, but this particular day I awoke and couldn’t remember what in the world I had learned; so, until my memory regains this bit of obscure knowledge I’ve written a quote to remind me. I’m quite sure my consciousness will be excavating the catacombs of my mind searching for the treasure I lost.
"The inertly minute singularity pulsating through a fracture in the macrocosm is perhaps the most significant." © 12.15.12, 9:27 a.m. Est.
Love ya all, Karen 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    All superlatives in the world aren't enough to do your talent as a poet justice, Karen.
    You turn words into magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mona. I love writing. I suppose words would be part of my magical superpowers. ;) lol Love ya lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete