Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nomadically Blissful Innuendos, Bound By Passion

Tenaciously intrigue me once more
With your lavishly compelling stories
Burning through my aristocratic blood
Much like an ambitious pathogen
For I crave
Every delicate tale of lore
You so vigorously compose
Such linguistically delicious talent
Should not be abstruse
From my curiously cunning eyes 
I imagine you so often
Concealed in a serene sanctuary
Of impenetrable darkness
With only the most auspicious stars
To guide each gentle stroke
Your beautifully long and dainty fingers do type

I did hear your pleas my beloved
Through an oppressive fever
That wrought throughout my frail anatomy
Whispers carried on a breath of a steadfast gale
I do solemnly adhere
To a vision of love's enduring tenacity © 

2 comments:

  1. Very tantalizing words of beautiful emotions,,,, pouring from the deepest corridors of your Heart. Karen,,,,, You are a wonderful Woman, with a great personality and a Talent which I pray, propels you into a Realm of Luxurious Living,,, be it economically or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Herb, you're pretty wonderful yourself and you shouldn't think that you're not. I know where I'm going with my talent and it's pretty wonderful and incredible. Love ya always, Karen

      Delete