Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Legacy’s Voraciousness


My birthright
Sought me rampantly
With the malignancy
Of the cursed black plague
Screeching as loudly a banshee
Blessed by four
Magnificently consecrated ravens
Under a tempestuously mystical
Monsoon’s protection
Flying mercurially in circular paths
Slightly above my house
Leaving my ablaze noumenon
Withered and maimed
As if I had been laid
Upon the Tower of London’s rack
Lacerated bit by bit
Drenched in putrefied blood
For there is no music
Upon this imprisoned Earth
That can convey this sickness
Consuming me
From our Akashic Records veracity
Oh my love,
How you have proliferated
Treachery throughout the ages
Oh lover,
How doomed you are!

For I shall shine brighter
Than a thousand suns
And when I’m done with you
Nothing shall remain
Of your petty cowardliness
That led a rebellion
Of lethiferous vengeance
To satisfy the bloodlust
Of an inexcusable maliciousness
But scorched volcanic ash
Disintegrating,
Collapsing,
Conquered
Through my vigilant paladin hands ©

Karen L. Fleming, Bound By Passion

You can now purchase my previous poetry book Through the Silent Caldera at a discounted price on Amazon. Enjoy. http://www.amazon.com/dp/1470058731/



No comments:

Post a Comment